If you’re looking for entertainment during the spring break and don’t mind a quick trip down the M8, it might be worth checking out the programme for the Edinburgh International Science Festival, which runs from 30 March to 15 April. Some of the more obviously mathematical events include:
- The Sky’s Dark Labyrinth (3 April).
- Edinburgh’s Mathematical Past and Future (4 April).
- DJ Physics (9 April).
- The Maths Olympics (11 April).
- Festival of the Spoken Nerd (12 April).
- Maxwell: Discovery, Daemons and Demos (15 April).
Let us know if you come across anything that particularly inspires you (and if you’d like to write something about it for us, even better…)